– Wipe with slightly damped cloth.
-Do not soak.
-Do not bleach.
-Do not tumble dry.
-Silk setting iron.
– Fabric – Exterior fabric is imported Japanese Vintage wedding kimono silk, preserved for over 20 years. This beautiful fabric was once part of the Wedding Kimono, a rare finding. There are no duplicates. Interior lining is made from matching silk.
– Colour and motifs – Blue base with Gold, white green and red motifs. Motifs of full embroidered Chrysanthemum. “Kiku” (Chrysanthemum), which represents longevity and rejuvenation. In Japan, Kiku is a symbol of the Emperor and the Imperial family. The Imperial Seal of Japan is the most famous of them.
– Frame – Gold frame with kisslock top with fixed handle.
– Size – Top frame is 18cm. Overall bag about 23x13x5cm.
– Includes cotton storage bag.
– Each piece is slightly different, none are identical. Each is made from the same fabric but depending on the cut of the fabric, there will be slight difference. For example, the motifs may position higher or lower on each bag.
1 in stock