– Fabric – Exterior fabric is imported vintage Japanese Obi silk preserved for over 20 years. This is hand woven with greatest manner of the Japanese craftsmanship and takes up to 3 months to complete an obi. Please note that this is an authentic vintage obi, meaning it is not perfect. There may be loose embroidery, little blemishes or aged areas. There are no duplicates. Interior lining is made from matching silk.
– Colour and motifs – Purple base. Motifs features beautiful gold crane. In Japan, Crane is a symbol for good luck, to have something long lasting and peace. It is most popular to be used as gifts as celebrations. For instance, at elderly’s birthday Crane means wishing the person long life. At weddings Crane means long lasting marriage.
– Size – 27(L) x 17(H) x 1(W)cm.
– Includes removable 110 cm long chain and cotton storage bag.
– Each piece is slightly different, none are identical. Each is made from the same fabric but depending on the cut of the fabric, there will be slight difference. For example, the motifs may position higher or lower on each bag.