– Wipe with slightly damped cloth.
-Do not soak.
-Do not bleach.
-Do not tumble dry.
-Silk setting iron.
Fabric – Exterior fabric is imported Japanese Vintage kimono silk, preserved for over 20 years. This beautiful fabric was once part of a Furisode Kimono, an exclusive and top range kimono. There are no duplicates. Interior lining is made from matching silk.
– Colour and motifs – Indigo base with silver and gold foiled cranes. Motifs features beautiful gold and silver cranes. In Japan, Crane is a symbol for good luck, to have something long lasting and peace. It is most popular to be used as gifts as celebrations. For instance, at elderly’s birthday Crane means wishing the person long life. At weddings Crane means long lasting marriage.
– Frame – Gold frame with kisslock top with removable gemstones short handle.
– Size – Top frame is 22cm. Overall bag about 26x13x10cm.
– Includes cotton storage bag.
– Each piece is slightly different, none are identical. Each is made from the same fabric but depending on the cut of the fabric, there will be slight difference. For example, the motifs may position higher or lower on each bag.
1 in stock