– Wipe with slightly damped cloth.
-Do not soak.
-Do not bleach.
-Do not tumble dry.
-Silk setting iron.
– Fabric – Exterior fabric is imported vintage Japanese Obi silk preserved for over 20 years. This is hand woven with greatest manner of the Japanese craftmanship and takes up to 3 months to complete an obi. Please note that this is an authentic vintage obi, meaning it is not perfect. There may be loose embroidery, little blemishes or aged areas. There are no duplicates. Interior lining is made from matching silk.
– Colour and motifs – Orange base. Motifs of hexagon shapes which represent the pattern on a tortoise shell and signify longevity and good fortune.
– Size – 27(L) x 17(H) x 1(W)cm.
– Includes removable 110cm long chain and cotton storage bag.
– Each piece is slightly different, none are identical. Each is made from the same fabric but depending on the cut of the fabric, there will be slight difference. For example, the motifs may position higher or lower on each bag.
1 in stock